AUST L 190865
Product code: GNSEP180
A combination joint and bone health formula encapsulated with Glucosamine, Dimethyl sulfone and Chondroitin sulfate. Glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM combined together improves the consistency of the synovial or lubricating fluid in joints. It reduces the swelling in the joint and decreases the associated pain. It enhances the body's ability to repair cartilage and other connective tissues and improves flexibility. Three supplements working together provides a wider range of benefits than if only one or two compounds were taken.
Available Sizes: 180 tablets
- May help reduce joint inflammation associated with gout.
- Temporary relief of pain associated with gout.
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- May help reduce joint swelling associated with arthritis.
- May help reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Temporary relief of the pain of arthritis.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- Assist in maintaining the elasticity and the integrity of the connective tissue.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM)||250mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate - Bovine||200mg|
Adults: Take 2 tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Poolsup N, Suthisisang C, Channark P & Kittikulsuth W(2005) Glucosamine long-term treatment and the progression of knee Osteoarthritis: Systematic review of Randomized controlled trials. The Annals of Pharmacot herapy
Mason P (2007) Dietary supplements Pharmace, utical Press
Reginster JY, Deroisy R, Rovat LC et al. (2001) Long-term effects of glucosamine sulphate on osteoarthritis progression: a randomised, placebocontrolled clinical trial. The Lancet
Gregory S. Kelly (1998) The role of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfates in the treatment of degenerative joint disease, Alternative medicine review, volume 3 number 1 1998