Propolis Capsule Supermax 2000
AUST L 164160
Product code: GNPP2000
Propolis is a resinous substance collected by bees from certain plants. It is used by bees to seal the openings of hives, maintain hives and to keep free from germs. Propolis is not only good for maintaining beehives, it has become a popular nutritional supplement and is used by many people to assist in maintaining their general well being.
Available Sizes: 365 Capsules
- Supports the body’s natural immune response.
- Propolis appears to have antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial activities.
- Has antioxidant activity and can therefore assist in protecting the body from the harmful effects of free radicals and/or oxidative stress.
- Displays antioxidant activity Assists
- Helps in the maintenance of general well-being
|Each Capsule contains:|
|Propolis dry extract||400mg|
|Equiv to propolis 2g||2000mg|
Directions for use: Take 1 capsule daily, with meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate
Propolis may cause allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use.
NOT to be taken by children under the age of 2 years.
Grange MJ & Davey RW (1990) Antibacterial Properties of Propolis (bee glue), Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine
Skidmore- Roth L (2006) Mosby’s Handbook of Herbs and Natural Supplements, Elsevier Mosby
Banskota AH, Tezuka Y & Kadota S(2001) Recent Progress in Pharmacological Research of Propolis, Phytotherapy Research